Vintage Class KEZ Industries build

Nice project Owend, I like handlebars that can be adjusted to fit the rider. I am not real familiar with KEZ industries. I did a little search…Are they affiliated with Alexander Reynolds?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sure does!
LMAO ^^^^^^ Good to see ya in it owend ! Did I ever tell that your name sounds familiar ? :laugh::laugh:
From what everyone else thinks it was related to the Arco bikes. Removed the motor from the frame, froze my but off!! Pulled the blower housing and flywheel of and surprise... plugged solid with the worst mouse nest I have ever seen:scared: Coil is shot but the motor spins over with good compression:drinkup: Time for a beer!

Attachments

Took the frame to the car wash for de-greasing. Now it needs some media blasting and some minor metal work. Might go with a 3hp Briggs until I can sort out the Tecumseh.

Bike is going to the powder coater this week. I guess the color is staying black and adding some metal flake. I need cut off the rear sprocket and have a new one welded on.

Took the frame to the car wash for de-greasing. Now it needs some media blasting and some minor metal work. Might go with a 3hp Briggs until I can sort out the Tecumseh.
If that frame has the same dimensions as an ARCO, you're going to have some issues with the Briggs tank in the rear. That was my plan with my ARCO, and I had to punt and found a late model Tec 3.5 for it.

Yes the frame is the same size as an ARCO. The one I want to use has the smaller quart tank and should just clear the rear fender. I also could use the original if I have to, just need to replace the coil, clean the carb and some paint and good to go.

Does anyone know what color the fenders should be? Mine have several coats of paint on them and not sure what is correct. Thanks for any help.