Vintage Motorcycle Days, 7/21-23, Lexington OH ?

Does anybody know if this event is decent for vintage minibikes?
Recently heard about. Looked at a few videos but not sure if it is worth the drive yet.
Any input appreciated--Thanks.

Triley41395

Does anybody know if this event is decent for vintage minibikes?
Recently heard about. Looked at a few videos but not sure if it is worth the drive yet.
Any input appreciated--Thanks.
Don't know but it is right next to mansfield which is Rupp/Speedway country.

Mostly Asian stuff….but last time I went 2 days wasn’t enough time to go through the crap fro sale…..but it very expensive to get in

This event does not really cater to minibikes but you never know what you may find.

As for the $60.00 to enter you will get one of the best events in motorcycling with a huge swap meet, bike show, live bands, racing events both mx, roadracing, people watching all weekend long, plus the nightly hooligan racing is worth the price of admission alone.

Yeah $60.00 may seem like alot but when you look at everything you experience its really a not that much.

O.J.

This event does not really cater to minibikes but you never know what you may find.

As for the $60.00 to enter you will get one of the best events in motorcycling with a huge swap meet, bike show, live bands, racing events both mx, roadracing, people watching all weekend long, plus the nightly hooligan racing is worth the price of admission alone.

Yeah $60.00 may seem like alot but when you look at everything you experience its really a not that much.

O.J.
I agree, It is a huge event with so much to see and you can find good deals at the swap meet. No need to walk you can bring a bike and ride everywhere.

Thanks everybody. I really appreciate all the input guys.
Sounds like it might not be worth a 12+ hour drive for me. Makes more sense to hold off and wait for smaller events that are minibike specific.
Was initially thinking it would be neat to see Mansfield if I was in that area.
Does anybody know if there is anything left of the original Rupp factory in Mansfield?

Doodlebug reunion in September is awesome. Mini bike stuff show up as well. Riding is fantastic and you don't need to pay to get in. You can camp or hotels are close by. This is their 37th year doing this show

I bought a ton of shit over the years at mid-Ohio. Great experience especially if you're into vintage bikes. I've scored a few nice minis and parts there too. You can ride all over the grounds (miles).