Vmbc 2010

The VMBC meet is in full swing. More people than ever and Mini bikes by the dozen! There are at least a hundred here, at least half are for sale. Wow!

darn good show this year even though after talking to alot of the sellers there they would tell you that no one was buying anything...one of the coolest mini's I saw there was this one here with the 3 engines mounted up...couldn't believe how many cool mini's that was there this year..was parked next to a guy who had the SWEETEST doodle bug there for $1795 only one bad thing about VMBC every year..I never have enough cash for those awesome old Mustang Pony's lol

Yeah, us inquiring minds would like to know what VMBC stands for and where was this event? It had to be close to Michigan? If ya got anymore pics of this event, please post them? :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Vintage Motor bike club, AKA, The Cushman, Whizzer and vintage scooter show and swap meet every year for 38 years in Portland, Indiana. about 50 miles south of Fort Wayne on route 27.

More pics. First one is Wankel engined custom owned by Jim's Scooter Parts. Second is unrestored Aurenthetic electric. Herb said he picked this up at the curb on trash collection day!

Dang, look at all those Mini bikes. I'm already Broke, just looking at those pictures. Great Pics, Thanks for sharing. :bowdown: :thumbsup: :biggrin: