Wanted: 5hp Briggs Decal

I need a Decal like this one, only Brand New. I looked all over the place and can't seem to find one like this. Any leads for one, would greatly be appreciated. Yeah, Ez, here's your dang Picture. :laugh: Thanks. :thumbsup:

Somebody should have one of these. Or maybe they don't make these anymore? Come on guys, give one up. :laugh: :thumbsup: :biggrin:

I've been looking as well with no luck. Ill need one as well. Please let me know when you get your hand on some EZ, thanks!
I'll definitely let ya know if I get any of these decals. No problem. If there is anyone out there that could maybe get some of these made, I'm sure that there are a few people out here in OldMiniBikes land that would buy them from you. I know of probably two people would. I would buy 2 or 3 of them from ya. Thanks. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Last edited:
Somebody should have one of these. Or maybe they don't make these anymore? Come on guys, give one up. :laugh: :thumbsup: :biggrin:
Is that some kind of photoshoped picture? :blink: Thats the 1989 one that nobody cares about anyways.. Get the 1973 jobbers that are available every where on evilbay.. Those are the ones ya want..

Is that some kind of photoshoped picture? :blink: Thats the 1989 one that nobody cares about anyways.. Get the 1973 jobbers that are available every where on evilbay.. Those are the ones ya want..
Yeah, it's called Vueprint. Gee Kid, don't ya recognize that Picture? :laugh: See, I'm working ahead of the game, if ya know what I mean? Let me know, cause I got something for ya. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

I think your best bet is to find a new or used fan shroud with a sticker in better shape. Then you could cover it and paint the shroud if you had to.

Yeah Randy and EZ... welcome to the forum.. :lol: Uhhhh yeah I was talking absolute super awesome perfect gorgeous sets that people copy cat.... The ones you posted are right for a 70's mini bike... But 1920 to 1950 is available... Why buy the 1991 Bill Clinton stickers? :shrug:

#49 Briggs & Stratton decal set for 9, 14, 19, 23 50's - eBay (item 150486860203 end time Sep-28-10 22:28:34 PDT)
Hey Kid, go back and read post #10. Yeah I might buy those ones you said on ebay. Yeah those are the ones originating in 1949, the same year I was born. :laugh: :thumbsup: :biggrin: