WANTED american mini bike . I'm in Florida

Looking for an older mini bike made in the USA. I live in Florida , but will consider paying to have one shipped. Fixer upper is fine. Prefer one with mods.
Thanks in advance. My name is Rick Bright

Got anything in mind? I have lots in stock.

Project or turn key?

Usual choices are:

Adult sized rider
Small bike for a child
Small bike to display and not ride too much
Chopper
Minicycle (8 - 10" wheels)
Something rare and desirable to look at and have people drool over (Flexo, Caper, etc)
Something not so rare, but very desireable like Taco, MX Bonanza, etc

bikes wanted

I live in Florida too, not sure if it is true, but it seems all the really nice bikes are in the midwest and up north. That may be an illusion and it just seems that way because every time I find a really nice bike it would be four days of driving there and back. Maybe its due to lack of basements and more carports that garages down here, but they are here. I would recommend keeping a vigilant eye on Craig's List. In the last three weeks on local CL I found a Roper rust bucket) that sandblasting made it like new that I got for $65 and last week found a Golden Pinto (not a show bike, definitely a rider) that ran, for $170, so they are out there, it will just take some effort on your part. Don't want to offend anyone, but I would stay away from the new Chinese stuff. Our CL is full of those, there must be a reason everyone is selling them.
Feel free to private message me for any help. Not very mechanical, but good at search tips. Also, event coming up in Lakeland on Oct. 20th, Billet Run, there are mini bikes there, you may find something there.

Thanks alot guys , I will check out injuntom's bikes asap. Also thanks to roadrunner . Think I will check out that show in lakeland. Only about 2 hrs from me.