wanted: big wheeled minibike

blaize

i know it's a stretch but hey gotta try! im looking to trade a yerf dog gokart with brand new 6.5 hp engine new torque converter belt big wheels! i would hope to trade for a mini bike with bigger wheels on it. im in erie,pa. thanks in advance!

blaize

the bigger the better on wheels! looking for something to ride on trails more than roads. it is too bad, woulda been a trade! dang it! nobody around here has anything.

blaize

it's a pull start only. it's definately live axle! as u can see i put bigger wheels on it. it goes around 50mph, and gets there pretty quick! needs nothing, the shocks are tired in the front but have two new ones just didn't put them on. brake is the good old band brake..so don't expect to stop on a dime lol. im more interested in ur baja, want more of a trail ride, but then something i can put around the park. hope it's cool?

joekd

Never got the pics you were going to send

That's ok, I think I convinced myself the time and gas money to drive to you doesn't make the trade worthwhile

Good luck

if you can find a way to get here to me i would trade you my keystone for your cart i dont have a truck to haul the cart home in or i would consider meeting half way