Wanted: Bonanaza cr 400/500 chopper

I'm looking for a chopper in need of restoration

The engine is NOT NEEDED :thumbsup: I'm not concerned about the coundition of the chrome. The major parts need to be there though, forks/sissy bar/shocks/seat pan and the wheels along the rear brake hub :thumbsup: I perfer 500 frame because I'll be adding a Hodaka engine.... But will of course take a 400 frame :thumbsup: let me know what you have or the parts you might have for sale? Thanks for your time.

BC1500 DAVE :thumbsup:

Thank you for all of your P/M's :thumbsup:

The Classified section on OldMiniBikes works just fine! INJUNTOM and myself have came up with purchase price of his CR-400 Bonanza Chopper as a roller :thumbsup:....

A most excellent starting point for myself, to build a BOGUS CR-500 CHOPPER. Thank you Tom :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

BC1500 DAVE :thumbsup:

Nope. This one's been in the house for 8 years or so. Not that I wanted to get rid of it, but my goal is to get down to 40 or so including riders, and the only way to do that is to get rid of a lot of stuff I really like.

I'll be keeping the modified Bonanza chopper and the Sensation due to sentimental reasons.