WANTED! Fox Mini Bike Parts

Nova

I have a fox spoked wheeled mini bike

ALL HELP NEEDED!:thumbsup:

Wanted Parts
Front and rear tires, tubes, and rims (2.50-10)
Seat
Front Suspension Springs

Thanks

Lear

Fox stuff

Let me know what you are looking for, I have some fox stuff..
I'm also looking for another saxonette motor for my Fox sundowner, if you hear of any..

Nova

The bike is a Fox Street Scamp. or a Fox Campus Bike FX. Not sure which one. I looked up pictures on the internet and my bike looks closest to these two bikes. I need Tires, tubes, and front springs. Please let me know of anything that you guys have out there or if there is anywhere i can obtain parts for this bike thanks

Sachs Saxonette Artic Cat Fox Minibike Engine Motor

I'm bidding on this engine on ebay if you want it I am not going above $25 on it.

Item number: 280292295730

Up for sale again due to a non paying bidder is a very nice Sachs Saxonette motor with a 2 Speed Automatic Transmission. This is sold as is and should be considered parts.

What an unusual find. I picked up an "other makes" minibike yesterday and it was a big surprise. It was actually a Fox Sundowner with a Bonanza Minicross Fork and wheel. As I am a Bonanza collector I recognized the fork and wheel and bid on the package and won. Now that I pulled it all apart I am getting rid of the motor as I have no use for it and I know that there are a lot of fans out there for these power plants. The frame is in great shape but I may use that for another project I'm sure I won't get around to :>)

Upon inspection I found that this motor is in great shape. Up front I will tell you it is missing a few items to get it running. It has no piston, side cover with the pull start and it appears that the slide on the carb is missing. When I pulled off the top end it appeared that the cylinder sleeve and head are brand new as it looked as it was never fired up. The carb looks like it never had gas in it. The bottom ends looks very good and the crank and rod have no play and it spins freely.The engine case casting seems to have seen very minimal use and would look great after a soda blasting. The drive gear has that nice gear to gear "whine" as a transmission should. In looking this over my guess is that this was used by someone who maybe did not mix the oil and gas, it froze up and they started a rebuild on the top end and never finished the job. Then it sat for 30 years. Only my guess but it seems like a good story anyway.

[/IMG]

I have a sundowner 50CC woith the sachsonnette engine. It is a 2 speed automatic. I need a pull starter for it or I qould be willing to sell it. There is another one identical to min on this forum.

I also have a Chaparral 100CC, and a Panther 80cc. The panther is made by shin san tong in taiwan.