WANTED: old Bird Falcon

I am looking for an old minibike that I had when I was a kid.
My grandpa built it for me. It was a Bird Falcon.
Is that company still in business? Where can I find an old Falcon to purchase like I had when I was a kid?
I live in Northeast Kansas. Price is negotiable. Drive is negotiable if I find one in good shape.

I found some pics online similar to the one that I had. It looked similar to these.
Thanks!

Please email me at mushhawk@yahoo.com if you have one for sale.
Thanks!

Last edited:
Keep an eye on your local Craigslist. The Penneys Big Blue is the same bike made by Bird. The only difference is the Foremost sticker on the front plate. Most of the time they're missing or painted over. Also the newer models of that bike were called Sprites. Happy hunting:thumbsup:

thanks badtec,
i appreciate it. i just received your 2 pics tonight.
so you DO have all of the other parts for it, not just the frame?
if so, are they in good shape?
can you take a pic of the whole package and email it to me?
thanks!

what do you want for it if it IS a bird falcon that i'm looking for?

email me at mushhawk@yahoo.com

Last edited:
What about this ... It's a Sears Runabout ... Roller only for sale ... It has 5" rims and it comes with 2 new tires (not mounted) ... This roller is all original ... PM me if interested ...

I have a Bird Falcon Super 2-Speed Roller...the original Tec HS40 and the clutch cover is missing, but the rest is there and in good working order, including the OEM Comet 2-speed jackshaft and clutch.

I'll shoot some pics if you're interested.

BTW, your example pics aren't Falcons...the Falcon has front and rear suspension...the example pics look like Bird Wrens.

Last edited:
The example pic does look much like a wren. I have a nearly original survivor as well, prettty much the same as the runabout Rockwall showed. They both appear to be closest to the example pic. my guess is someone made that number plate and just painted Falcon on it.