wanted: older style Doodle bug roller or complete bike

Hi, I want to build a mini bike and since i plan to hack it up a little i dont want to deface a vintage frame. Ill do a restoration someday but for now i want to go with more of a hacked up rat bike. The older DB30 is perfect for my vision and would require the smallest amount of modding. The only one local to me on CL that suits me the guy won't sell for cash, he's holding out for a go kart trade. I like the older frame with the flat top and bottom more than the newer style. It'll work with my planned mods a little better. So an older style dirt bug or db30 is right up my alley. I'm planning a harbor freight 6.5 horse engine so I don't need one with a running engine or clutch but its fine if it has them. I can always sell them off.

I'm in Ohio near Mansfield and would be willing to drive an hour or so for the right price on the right frame.

Last edited:
found one!

Well, I found one semi-local to me on craigslist finally. I had to drive over an hour, but ended up with a nice bike. Its already got a 6.5hp racing kart engine on it, but I guess that means I'll have a spare engine to put on it one day, or an engine for another mini bike frame!

Anyway, I'm set now. No longer looking for a frame. Thanks!