"WANTED": Scat Cat SC-114B or Scat Cat SC-415 Mini Bike Parts/Restorable Bike

1971_MB1A

Need a gas tank for either model,seat/re-coverable seat pan with grab bar for a SC-415 Mini Bike,or complete parts/restorable bike. PM me with pics,prices,and location. Thanks!

Last edited:

1971_MB1A

Need a gas tank for either model,seat/re-coverable seat pan with grab bar for a SC-415 Mini Bike,or complete parts/restorable bike. PM me with pics,prices,and location. Thanks!
I still need a Scat Cat SC-114B or SC-415 Chrome Gas Tank,and a SC-415 Chrome Grab Bar,and a Seat for a SC-415.

f4radar

I was keeping an eye on it, it looks like I nice project. I was going to wait and make an offer in a few weeks. I like those tires.

I don’t have Scats but I have 2 Ramrods if you’re interested. One is near complete and runs the other is for parts
Stop hijacking other members threads and post your own ad under the "Complete Mini Bike" classified topic section. Also, as per forum rules you must post a price (no "make me an offer"), your location (city and state) and whether or not you will ship or is it local pick up only.
Michael

Stop hijacking other members threads and post your own ad under the "Complete Mini Bike" classified topic section. Also, as per forum rules you must post a price (no "make me an offer"), your location (city and state) and whether or not you will ship or is it local pick up only.
Michael
I apologize ad I am new to this. My intent was simply to see of the author was interested in Ramrods . Thank you