Wanted Steens Feather decal(s)

PMK

Steens used a feather logo for certain years, and I am trying to locate a reliable source for one or several.

This image of many decals was posted here many years ago, but shows the decal image. The headtube image shows the feather decal also.

8AE4BFA0-061A-4C7B-A156-C2BCA07BD1D0.jpeg C08AAAFD-0C74-43E6-94E9-F2F3CBC07795.jpeg

PMK

I have some but not sure I want to get rid of .
Fair enough and understand. Plan is to have some made.
Any chance of you getting a high resolution scan and email it to me?
If you are willing to let me borrow one, I can get it back to you after it gets duplicated.

Thanks for the reply

Fair enough and understand. Plan is to have some made.
Any chance of you getting a high resolution scan and email it to me?
If you are willing to let me borrow one, I can get it back to you after it gets duplicated.

Thanks for the reply
I saw some pics of your bike on another site. Totally awesome Rickman. I would HAVE to ride it though.

PMK

I saw some pics of your bike on another site. Totally awesome Rickman. I would HAVE to ride it though.
Actually, it is street tagged, with a NOS license plate from 1971, and does get ridden. Just not ridden off road. Guys that road them off road are true men. Low ground clearance, top heavy and overall just heavy.

Hopefully I can get this decal reproduced in the two sizes. Pretty much the last item need I am aware of.