Wanted: Super Bronc or Powell Project or Rider

ezygo

Possibly interested in others but my preference would be the VT8/VT7 Super Bronc or a Powell Challenger. I want a heavy duty trail bike with suspension on both ends. Any condition considered (no rust piles or total junk) but the bike will be used in the woods for hunting and camping so I probably won't be willing to fork over a wad of benjis for a 100% restored collectible. I'm not looking to barter. The offer would be cash. I live in Houston, TX. so.... the closer the better as in no freight charges.

Anyhow, let me know what you have and we'll take it from there.

Karl

Last edited:
Hit up rockwall he has a cherry Powell in texas

Possibly interested in others but my preference would be the VT8/VT7 Super Bronc or a Powell Challenger. I want a heavy duty trail bike with suspension on both ends. Any condition considered (no rust piles or total junk) but the bike will be used in the woods for hunting and camping so I probably won't be willing to fork over a wad of benjis for a 100% restored collectible. I'm also not looking to barter. The offer would be cash. I live in Houston, TX. so.... the closer the better as in no freight charges.

Karl

ezygo

Possibly interested in others but my preference would be the VT8/VT7 Super Bronc or a Powell Challenger. I want a heavy duty trail bike with suspension on both ends. Any condition considered (no rust piles or total junk) but the bike will be used in the woods for hunting and camping so I probably won't be willing to fork over a wad of benjis for a 100% restored collectible. I'm not looking to barter. The offer would be cash. I live in Houston, TX. so.... the closer the better as in no freight charges.

Karl
Sorry bro ... Not for sale :eek:ut: ...

Thanks for the reply. Very nice bike by the way. Powell's are a little difficult to come by here in Texas. I'll keep looking but will more than likely have to foot a shipping bill or take a long weekend drive to who knows where.

Thanks for the reply. Very nice bike by the way. Powell's are a little difficult to come by here in Texas. I'll keep looking but will more than likely have to foot a shipping bill or take a long weekend drive to who knows where.
Just keep your eyes on CL (even the dallas CL) ... I lucked out ... A buddy from Oregon (also a member here) tipped me off on mine ... It was less than an hour away ... Just cleaned it up some and redid the Bad Boy Briggs ... I'll keep a look out as well ... Good luck :thumbsup:

Totally restored VT7 $1400 with H70 motor( lighted ) or $900 as a roller. Every nut and bolt replaced.:thumbsup:

Or a super nice Tote gote for $1500 ( show winner)

I am sure you wanna get outta Texas and take a nice drive to Ohio wouldn't ya :doah:

ezygo

Totally restored VT7 $1400 with H70 motor( lighted ) or $900 as a roller. Every nut and bolt replaced.:thumbsup:

Or a super nice Tote gote for $1500 ( show winner)

I am sure you wanna get outta Texas and take a nice drive to Ohio wouldn't ya :doah:

Beautiful bikes for sure and would love to have one in my garage... and it's not just the drive to Ohio that I would dred.... I plan to use the bike deer hunting and couldn't stand thrashing (and paying for) something so nice.

Karl

I would definately go with a Tote Gote if you plan on haulin dear out of the woods.The thing is like a tank with tons of torque . It will climb any hill.:thumbsup:

ezygo

Still Looking...

TTT and still in the market for a Powell, Super Bronc or a Tote Gote preferably within a reasonable driving distance of Houston.

More pictures of the Phantom 7 the engine in the bike is a Briggs Intec 5.5 Hp but it didn't line up because the Briggs engines have a bearing that offsets the driven unit about 1/2 inch. I also have the stock belt guard
Steve :scooter:

james c

if your bringing my super bronc don i can meet you in san fran, plus i really need the clutch cover on the phantom! so if you wanna sell it steve , i may make a deal?

Last edited:
I've got a Powell Challenger with a correct-looking 7 HP Briggs swapped on. I think that it was originally a 4 hp. It runs great. I am in Bastrop. Will Take $500. Rides good with original paint, but needs to be restored to be nice. Has an aftermarket throttle.

Randy