Wanted: Super Bronc or Powell Project or Rider

Hi Randy : To add fuel to the fire, and a great selling tool is a few pictures for the sideling crew to galk about. Powell's came wit lots of different motors in the same frame there were different improvments through the production years. Good luck with your sell.
Steve :scooter:

Powell for sale

Here's a couple of shots I took in the waning light, sorry for their quality. I think that I may list this on the for sale, or on ebay if someone is not interested here.

I got the engine at the same place as the bike, and it is possible that the engine is a powell original. The clutch/converter was on the engine when I got it. Again, I'll take $500, first come first served. Email me at judgeyoung@hotmail.com . That is my paypal, too if you just want to pay for it!:laugh:

Thanks,
Randy

, I'll take $500, first come first served. Email me at judgeyoung@hotmail.com . That is my paypal, too if you just want to pay for it!:laugh:

Thanks,
Randy
I think you maybe holding onto that one for awhile . I personally never saw the big attraction to Powells, or Tacos for that matter. Must be a west coast thing :shrug: I dont know what $500 will buy in the Powell market, but around here that will get some nice big bikes .:lol: Good luck on your sale !