Wanted Tecumseh 33563 piston

When I contacted them was told NLA, I'll keep looking, Thanks.
Very typical, as many of these companies do not update their website online parts inventory. I learned long a go to never place an order online just because the part shows as in stock on a website. I always call them and talk to an individual and ask them to "do a visual" and verify that they actually have it, not just say they do because their computer "shows" it in stock. Got burned a few times and had to deal with getting a refund- learned my lesson.
Michael

My mistake it’s the thin ring piston 3-12 day lead time….probably not worth your time to try to order it may be a mistake….good luck….

markus

How bad is your block? I have a prepped 1970's block I did earlier in the year that is .020 over piston with NOS piston/rings included, Like all the engines I rebuild anymore it also got the standard 4 angle recut to valve seats, recut valve faces, deburred ports and deck resurfaced etc.... Its been wrapped up since I did it, just never really get time to build my own stuff anymore.

This link is from back when I did it and shows ful pics of what all was done to it: .020 over HS50

Other than having to set the valve lash you want by trimming the valve stems to your camshaft/lifters, It should be ready to hot soapy wash and go.

$250 shipped if you want it. IMG_3243.JPG

I appreciate the offer Markus, but my block is fine, and I may have a line on the .020 piston, thank you for offering it to me.