Wards/Allis Chalmers mini project

Selling this bike for my Dad. It is mostly complete roller and the only one I've seen in person in myneck of the woods. It needs tons of work, but is way cool. If it doesn't sell, I will begin the resto for him as I know it will make a great rider for him around the property.
The good. Straight, crack and re-weld free frame. Wheels are not broken like most. Mostly complete minus motor. OG headlight and wiring I believe. OG tank and mounting straps. Front suspension moves well! Most hardware with bike.
The bad, chrome is shot and needs to be redone. The two speed is there, but needs rebuilt at the least. Missing front fender and clutch guard ( right side guard from JS to rear wheel included). Seat foam is there for a template. OG throttle is not there. Rear shock, not so good.
Like I said, it's a project, but a damn cool one. I know I can part it and get his money, but everybody does that. Trades are always considered, but he really needs space right now and this is the easiest one to get rid of since it's disassembled. Figure $100 to ship it worst case, and actual shipping will be calculated when I have a serious buyer.
$150

and Flyweed, since you jerked me around for this and even started a thread about how you "almost bought it" your money is no longer good here.

There was a guy JUST looking for one of these bikes the other day... Uhhhhh lemme think... He wanted a motor from me.. Uhhhh.. Flyweed I'm pretty sure it was.. :laugh:

thats a good price for the gilson parts.

i paid that price for the parts minus the wheels.

as far as flakes if the price is fair thats there loss someone else will buy it..

Last edited: