Wards drag bike

125ccCrazy

Decided to sell the Ward drag and concentrate on my Bonanzas and Wild Goose.... The bike has maybe a mile on it, I took it around the block a few times, Bandit40 rode it a couple times.. Now it just sets..

Engine:
honda flat top piston
arc rod
arc flywheel
SS valves
26lb springs w/ locks and retainers
P&P head
milled .080
285 cam
8mm plug wire
24mm flatslide Mikuni
RLV chain
header with RLV silencer
tav2
ect........

It runs really strong, starts on 1st or second pull when cold

$1000

Before anyone asks, I have no plans on parting it out at this time..

Last edited:
That is one great machine Randi.

It's layed out perfect. If I did not have my bikes in storage. I would snap it up. Can you ship it in boxes UPS ground for less than $100?

TT out~

125ccCrazy

Thanks Guys for the compliments, she is a neat little bike and runs pretty strong from the little I rode it, it kind of scared my 23 yr old when he took it around the block, he gave it a little throttle to get rolling, the front wheel came up and he nearly ran into my car, he is not unfamiliar to these little bikes but he wasn't expecting it to be so torquey LOL..

That is one great machine Randi.

It's layed out perfect. If I did not have my bikes in storage. I would snap it up. Can you ship it in boxes UPS ground for less than $100?

TT out~

I really doubt ups will ship for $100, thier prices have gone through the roof in the last year... I shipped an aluminum street rod radiator last year to Cal and it was just shy of $50, a week before I shipped it I got a quote of $30, in one week it went up almost $20 more with thier price changes.. I got screwed on that deal because I already told the buyer how much to send for shipping, by the time his payment arrived the shipping went up..:doah:

jeep4me

That is definately sharp, why do you want to get rid of it? she looks like a keeper...
I love this bike, don't get me wrong, but I just don't have any place to ride it. It runs like a top and has all the climbing capabilities of a mountain goat or gote. It's not terribly fast (15mph), but could be if the throttle was hooked up differently.

After I fixed it up I was afraid to ride it because it turned out so good. So it sat in my garage. Sure, I'd take it out for a stroll up to Blockbuster or to the beer store. But I have the El Burro which is my year round bike and my cheeftah which is now my fast bike.

I'm just looking for something a little faster and I don't really have the money to throw at a bike like yours, so, I have the Tote Gote up to offer as trade.

jeep4me

$400 cash, I could pick it up in a couple of weeks.

But only if I can raise the funds before then. I'll be in the Toledo area in a couple of weeks.

125ccCrazy

$400 cash, I could pick it up in a couple of weeks.

But only if I can raise the funds before then. I'll be in the Toledo area in a couple of weeks.
LOL I wouldnt consider that reasonable....maybe the rolling chassis or a very remote possibility on the engine but not together..

Decided to sell the Ward drag and concentrate on my Bonanzas and Wild Goose.... The bike has maybe a mile on it, I took it around the block a few times, Bandit40 rode it a couple times.. Now it just sets..

Engine:
honda flat top piston
arc rod
arc flywheel
SS valves
26lb springs w/ locks and retainers
P&P head
milled .080
285 cam
8mm plug wire
24mm flatslide Mikuni
RLV chain
header with RLV silencer
tav2
ect........

It runs really strong, starts on 1st or second pull when cold

$1000

Before anyone asks, I have no plans on parting it out at this time..
I picked it up last Thursday. It's everything as advertised and more. Randi KNOWS how to build a minbike. Very Happy.:thumbsup: