watch yall think of this lil puppy

Neck

Growing up is optional
What do you want to Know? for fourteen bucks you can buy the thing and not have worry if it is a piece of junk! And, you can probably use a 20% coupon on it too!

Andrewp

I have a harbor freight grinder I bought when I was in high school its great use it all the time. I'm 31 now so I have gotten my moneys worth:thumbsup:

I have 3 HF grinders now for over 5 years and I use them at least 5 times a week. Mostly chopping up bicycles and other items I recycle and none have failed yet. Only had to replace brushes in my favorite one which came with it new. Also I only paid $9.99 plus tax when they were on sale. Used properly they will work for a long time.

I have a couple grinders that i keep around, one i got from a traveling cummins tool sale, one from HF and one from a buddy of mine. Nice to have a few around BC i leave a grinding wheel on one, a cut off wheel on another and a wire wheel on the third. This makes it way easier then changing the discs or wire wheels out on them out all the time and you can get them cheap enough when they are on sale.

I have this angle grinder and i have had it almost 2 years now and it just broke after 2 years of hard labor and i dropped it alot
all around its very good !

For $14.99 its a ripoff :lol: because I usually buy them from HF for $9.99 on sale with a super coupon but even at $14.99 its a decent useable grinder and having a few around with different things like a wire wheel or thin cutting disc is handy.

The switch is the weak link , if you use them daily they will wear out after a year or so . The Cummings Tool Sale grinders were the best at 4.99 [show special] , it will last about three years I am about out of them now and the 1 day truck sale hasn't been around for a couple years .

All of my buddies are union boilermakers, I got a couple of industrial Metabo grinders from them, should last my lifetime if taken care of properly:thumbsup:
cheap is okay if your on a budget, but nothing beats NICE tools:grind:

I've used the Harbor Frieght Grinder for cleaning up welds, I just started welding so I need to clean my welds alot. They will last a long time if you let the tool do the work.