Waynes "The Snake" Broncco TX-1 Photo's

I’m very well disciplined about NOT saying anything about something I found and plan to buy. I’ve been burnt once or twice and that’s all it took. Well, Dad knew I was going to buy this on Monday, so he went Friday night and picked it up. Talk about being unscrupulous! For now on I’m referring to him as…
“THE SNAKE”

Play special attention to the fins on the head. And here is a link to his album with more photo’s: Fantic Motor Broncco TX-1 1969 - Old Mini Bikes Photo Gallery

Thanks Dad…………….:thumbdown:

since thats a inport randy offerd to trade me a sears bike and $10.00
that boy of mine is always watching out for me, so im gettin a sears,
its kinda bitten up and the motor is tite,but not to worry,some day it
will get loose if i keep wd40 in it dayley for a week or to,at least i got
a sears:thumbsup:

Just give me the minimate and you can keep it. I'll put the clinton on the M/M:thumbsup: And finish the broom:confused: Did you see my tensioner:thumbsup:

Nice find...these bikes are hard to come by. You have a TX-1 DeLuxe there. I have many Broncco's and if you need any info on them, esp. with regard to restoring them, let me know...If you go to my pictures you will see several restored Broncco's, including a TX-1 DeLuxe. Enjoy your new toy!!

Hey Wayne...Originally from Philly, but now live in Arizona. In fact, I/we used to live about 10 minutes from ESI (Engine Specialties) who was the sole importer of Fantic/Broncco Mini Bikes in the USA. Charlie Pastori is the guy who used to own it. They only imported these bikes for 2-3 years (1969-1971), then they got into a big law suit...blah blah...and never sold them again...

tom the nuts & bolts are metric is that good or bad ? the bracket on left
side of the jackshaft is for a chainguard,i do not have chainguards on
ether of my tx1 s i hade a tx7 but gave that away,do you know if the
chain guards were chrome ?, thanks, wayne

tom the nuts & bolts are metric is that good or bad ? ...
Neither good or bad, really. It's just that I don't know anything about Broncs, and w/the tec engine I wouldn't have guessed it was an import. Sometimes people who are unaware will use their SAE wrenches on metric fasteners and chow 'em up. I always look at the condition of the fasteners when I'm buying an old ride. I really like the ID tags on the engine and air cleaner. But the engine still has SAE fasteners, yes?

Wayne, all the nuts and bolts on Broncco's are metric. After all they are from Italy. As for the chain guard, yes, it's chrome...

As for the Aspera engine, here is some info on them, apart from a "standard Tecumseh": Cast Iron sleeve, forged connectng rod, hardened valves, the fins on the cylinder are curved (not straight) and a better flowing Del'Orto Carb. I think there is 1 or 2 more differences...but I cant remember off the top of my head. I'll have to check.

Wayne, if you are into restoring this to 100% orginal condition...You can just use the pictures of the one I restored in "my photo" section. It is 100% complete/original. It will take a while to find all the right parts, but it will be one of the coolest mini's around...As I think you'll see, not many people know much about these bikes...If you have Q's or wanna unload yours, let me know... :smile: