we got pulled over.....need lights

Funny, you guys ae having the police called for mini's. I used to have a neighbor that would call on us for wrenching on our cars too loud. Yeah, he claimed that he could hear us dropping wrenches from 6 houses down. One night we really made him look stupid, about 3 am we took my truck, open headers and all and parked out front of his house, and just revved it several times. Took it back home raised it back on jack stands, and proceeded to watch the rain cool off the engine bay and sheetmetal. By the time the police got there it was 5 am, we had to thank them for getting us up early to work on it some more. They went and told the guy he was crazy, the truck was up on stands, and the engine was half tore apart. There was no possible way it could've been that truck. He moved soon after because they just wouldn't come out when he called anymore.

Dude, that is just too cool. :thumbsup:

Funny, you guys ae having the police called for mini's. I used to have a neighbor that would call on us for wrenching on our cars too loud. Yeah, he claimed that he could hear us dropping wrenches from 6 houses down. One night we really made him look stupid, about 3 am we took my truck, open headers and all and parked out front of his house, and just revved it several times. Took it back home raised it back on jack stands, and proceeded to watch the rain cool off the engine bay and sheetmetal. By the time the police got there it was 5 am, we had to thank them for getting us up early to work on it some more. They went and told the guy he was crazy, the truck was up on stands, and the engine was half tore apart. There was no possible way it could've been that truck. He moved soon after because they just wouldn't come out when he called anymore.
Man that is some funny stuff, I have one of them Neighbors. I have lived in my house for less than a year and he has called the cops on me at least 6 times. For almost everything, from having my model A chassis in my yard to shooting BB guns with my kids.

washington has diff laws in each county and then the cities have there spin off laws.It's very confussing..
Well we have the track down and the grass is pretty wore out..I love my wife!!!She gets the front and we get the back.
I'm also looking into 2 stroke mini motors..He'll love me to death soon enough.
I also parked the old vw beattle on the lawn on his side and just parked the jetski trailer facing his house also.He's a landscaper so i butched the trees that face his house and i know its driving him nutz.My wife said get some chain link fencing to separate our front yards..I love her!!!!!We are horrible...Bet he's thinking he should have shut the f up...Also my wife is parking her grand marquis in the lawn out front..
Grab the bull get the horn up your azz

God Bless Texas.

My sons and I often ride to my Dad's house and back... Black-top county/town roads about 2 miles each way. I rarely even see a LEO out here, and really don't mind one bit! :biggrin:

It wa like that when we were young..Me and my best freind rode our motorcycles to school fo about 2 years. They ended putting apartments in the conner pits so we lost a great ridding spot between us and the school.I feel bad for my boys these days..Everyone used to be free..very sad..

I hear ya speedbob, the price of development, we lost a " BAT CAVE " like enterance to my back yard that started 5 or 6 lots away, the vacant lots were overgrown on the end, then there was a rental, he didn't care, then 2 apartment buildings, no one cared there either. We'd be riding in the hood, or down at the park, and don't ya know, some where along the line, the boys in blue, now here is where my confidence in The Briggs 5 comes from, That part of town has alot of vacant lots, old houses get nasty or fire burns them and boom there gone, go carts can go alot of places that a big cruiser can't, getting caught on one will usually result in loss of driving privs for the car or truck, so we know what's at stake, all I'd need to see is the whites of their car, ( our cruisers are white,) The race was on, that batcave saved my donkey many of time, cause I never got caught, some one came up with the idea that 5 new homes would look better there, I miss the "batcave" daze!!!!
dave

I'm also looking into 2 stroke mini motors..He'll love me to death soon enough.
I also parked the old vw beattle on the lawn on his side and just parked the jetski trailer facing his house also.He's a landscaper so i butched the trees that face his house and i know its driving him nutz.My wife said get some chain link fencing to separate our front yards..I love her!!!!!We are horrible...Bet he's thinking he should have shut the f up...Also my wife is parking her grand marquis in the lawn out front..
Grab the bull get the horn up your azz
people like you are the reason i like HOAs.

:thumbdown:

Pfftt... HOA's.

Everybody wants to tell everybody what to do...what to plant, heck many even tell you that parking in your own DRIVEWAY is not legal....you gotta park in your garage.

I had an outside hunting dog, a springer who loved being outside. Never came in the house and she had an insulated, house like doggie house. Someone complained and the local canine unit came out. He thought my dog was loved, taken care of and found no issue with the enviroment. But IT STILL is embarrassing and weird to have the cops come out and inspect a neglected dog. My wife was hurt and irritated.

Just bought a new house, with a pool and large privacy fence. Lots of chipmunks and stuff...the boys (6 and 4) are begging me to get out daddy's pellet gun and take care of business.

Some rules are OK, but many people should just MIND THEIR OWN BIZ!

I live in a very nice very well manicured hood and if i have to live in the city there is nowhere i'd rather be(I wanted to buy out of town on 5-10 acres) but i lost the coin toss..Thats how my wife and i decide on stuff...I know...real mature..
I will give this about 2 more weeks and i'll back off..Put bigger exhaust on the bikes and relax a bit.I,m just pissed because I only let the boys run out there after noon and only untill 8pm. I did that for respect. They could and do now from 8am to 10pm.. They are only as loud as everyones mowers and every one around here keeps the fronts very manicured..No ccr's they just do it.
I'm afraid of what will happen when all the kids around here grow up and have nothing to do..our community may just be breeding the next crimminals...Maybe thats what they want..Bust the little kids now at a early age so the hate the MAN...so they have job security later.......

I'm lucky, at both of my houses, my dads house and my moms, i live next to nice neighbors. At my dads house, i live next to people who have harleys and choppers, and at my moms i live next to people who race snomobiles so they actually love the noise when i start up my creations :D

i remember last year when i saw four grown men at a gas station one block down from me and they were on minibikes getting gas in them, it cracked me up, i was soo intriqued with this that i pulled over to watch them start up and race off, they looked as though they new they were riding dirty and was trying to get to the back streets as fast as possible, two men were on pocket bikes and two were on old school minibikes with tec's and briggs , there was one pocket bike in the lead , he was bent over the handle bars and all out getting it, i know i was following them in my car, right behind him there was the old school minibike on his arse, and the other two guys not to far behind. i was thinking to myself i need to get up with these guys and get in on there click and just as i thought that the police pulled in on them from no where!!! i thought shiat they got busted. I watched for a sec as the police made them put the minis on the sidewalk and walk them home.

none the less it was very cool to see that i am not the only adult riding mini's in my area, never got up with them, but others share the verve.

jeff

You can ride here on the streets if it has a headlight tailight under 50cc...same goes over 50cc but you have to have a motorcycle endorsment over 50cc..I should put a gsxr1100 motor on my mower and see how that looks...huh..