Weekend score

Looks like I scooped up a couple gems over the weekend, gotta love Craigslist. Any help identifying the year of the Fox Campus and Steller Blue Blazer? Not sure what wheels are either, thank you
That is definitely not a Blue Blazer. The Blue Blazer is Ultra rare. Had 6" chrome wheels on it with a disc brake and a sissy bar. I have the only one i have ever seen. This looks like a Stellar frame going by the square footpeg bar but should have 4" steel wheels on it. Fork does not look original to the bike. Fork possibly from a Cheeftah. It may be a Stellar B or C model. We collect Stellars since a hometown bike for us. I believe we have 7 or 8 total.
I actually just listed a correct wheel 4" wheel for it on FB marketplace in NY with a front and rear hub for it.
Hope the info helps.

Greg

That is definitely not a Blue Blazer. The Blue Blazer is Ultra rare. Had 6" chrome wheels on it with a disc brake and a sissy bar. I have the only one i have ever seen. This looks like a Stellar frame going by the square footpeg bar but should have 4" steel wheels on it. Fork does not look original to the bike. Fork possibly from a Cheeftah. It may be a Stellar B or C model. We collect Stellars since a hometown bike for us. I believe we have 7 or 8 total.
I actually just listed a correct wheel 4" wheel for it on FB marketplace in NY with a front and rear hub for it.
Hope the info helps.

Greg
Greg,
Doesn't the square foot rest mean it was a Republic built Stellar?