well, i'm happy

one of our accountants just told me a bit ago that i have 230 hours of vacation saved up right now. i thought i had maybe 10 days worth saved so that's some good news.

for those of you that are lazy, i can take 28.75 days off work and get paid.

looks like i'm going to have to take some time off work now. :freakout:

one of our accountants just told me a bit ago that i have 230 hours of vacation saved up right now. i thought i had maybe 10 days worth saved so that's some good news.

for those of you that are lazy, i can take 28.75 days off work and get paid.

looks like i'm going to have to take some time off work now. :freakout:
the only time it was like that here was doing the 7/24 GI stint but to have that as a civilan cool. upcoming mods?

i only take 2-3 days of PTO a year usually so it's added up. i'd rather be at work than sitting around at home doing nothing.

mods, nothing for now. i was going to do a new head/cam/carb but some other stuff came up. all that money is probably gone, i'm just waiting for the bill to come.

I've worked for the same company for 27 years. I get 34 PTO days. Right after the 1st of the year, they put me on a 4/10s work week, so now I get Fridays off, too. A month of vaca and a long weekend every week. I think I'll stick around awhile longer...

Motra

one of our accountants just told me a bit ago that i have 230 hours of vacation saved up right now.
There's an easy solution to this. Just tell them you'll take the 230 hours of pay on your next check, overtime of course. Also explain to them that it's a small price to pay for such a devoted, loyal and hard working employee.

P.S. You still want that engine?

Motra

I've worked for the same company for 27 years. I get 34 PTO days. Right after the 1st of the year, they put me on a 4/10s work week, so now I get Fridays off, too. A month of vaca and a long weekend every week. I think I'll stick around awhile longer...
This sounds just like my wifes dad. If it were me, I think I'd be afraid they might decide that if they can do without me that much, they can do without me entirely.

There's an easy solution to this. Just tell them you'll take the 230 hours of pay on your next check, overtime of course. Also explain to them that it's a small price to pay for such a devoted, loyal and hard working employee.

P.S. You still want that engine?
with the way sales are going i would be lucky to get them to cash out one week's worth.

i'm going to pass on the engine, i've got a few i'm trying to get rid of right now.