well OBAMA ban NASCAR now

buckeye

May have started in the south, but sure are a lot of folks all over the country that support it. Also started in the dirt.

Could folks actually boo, if they really did, for the quality of leadership.
Who says race was the issue????

Buck-Eye was right, where did the race card come from??

Could folks actually boo, if they really did, for the quality of leadership.
Who says race was the issue????

Buck-Eye was right, where did the race card come from??
Is she the leader? And then let's take it further, when has any other First Lady EVER get booed, for doing nothing but be married to a President? Never.

wow, every one jumps to racism these days :doah:. help! help! that black guy stole my car! (witness yells back) YOU RACIST!, now, help! help! that guy stole my car! (witness yells at her) quick ! call the police I'll chase him down. Now, I know that a guy chasing a car down sounds stupid, but its not the point.

The sad thing is she came to promote one of her programs for the troops and got booed buy a bunch of rednecks. Our soldiers need all the help they can get after a deployment.

Last edited:

buckeye

They booed her because they're rednecks. So that makes them racist. So that means rednecks are racist. Wow unreal.
Has nothing to do with the shape our country is in,because of the leader of our country. Who she just happens to be married to.
Rednecks, good ol boys, or whatever you want to call them, are some of the most patriotic people I have ever been around. And are not all racist.
What a couple of morons.
Sorry Glenn, I am sure this wasn't the reason you started this thread.

Last edited:
I just wish the people booing new more about the separation of powers and checks and balances. Obama gets the blame for everything when Congress should be held more responsible for the state of our country.

Last edited: