What Am I?

Alrite,
I have a Minibike that my uncle gave me, he had it his entire life

Its from the sixties and he thinks its a "Kincaid" minibike,
He bought it at a hardware store In Lincoln Park Michigan for 150 dollars,

It never lost a race in his neighbor hood, and was very fast when I had it, even before I added a buncha modern goodies to it, and Re freshened it Up,
I plan on adding a gas tank, and a big ole mikuni, and a new clutch

I did a restore on it, and powdercoated the frame Ford Blue, and had a white engine,

It has really boxy fenders front and back, and a square chain/clutch guard that covers the rear sprocket when attached.

Now my engines really dirty but Its still sharp looking.

So My question is has anyone seen this or have information on it?

Last edited:
By looking in minidoodle.com I come up with a Cheeftah made by Lomart Engine products out of Brooklyn, New York . It was made of 1 inch tubing and came with a disc brake but yours has a drum brake could be a later improvement. There are enough differences to say it may not be a Cheeftah but it is close.
Steve :scooter:

Where on minidoodle is that?

I found pictures else where, and its close, but not quiet

My fork also has a spring in it to lighten it up, its underneath were the frame meets the fork,

Last edited:
Where on minidoodle is that?

I found pictures else where, and its close, but not quiet

My fork also has a spring in it to lighten it up, its underneath were the frame meets the fork,
I think I was wrong on yours being a Cheeftah because the two top frame rails come off the neck and go back straight the Cheeftah's curve outward right away. Minidoodle has two sections mini bike pictures and mini bike brochures & Ads Steve :scooter:

Ah, ill take a look again

5 horse fan
The motor was not from ebay, Its the motor that it came with, the same as in the top
picture, I rebuilt it top to botom, put a .35 over piston, new rod, gaskets, cam, lifters
port/polish machine work

It really fly, Its fun

Ah, ill take a look again

5 horse fan
The motor was not from ebay, Its the motor that it came with, the same as in the top
picture, I rebuilt it top to botom, put a .35 over piston, new rod, gaskets, cam, lifters
port/polish machine work

It really fly, Its fun
Sounds Fast !!!!!!

No Joke intended,
I see lots of white 5hp engines with stickers on ebay alot.

ya, people say that they build em, slap stickers on em and say 25 horsepower, the sad thing is on ebay people buy them

I just wanted decoration, i blasted my originals off =(

Im gunna order some and find the copper paint and bring it back to original,
except the insides, carb and header