What is it

This kart was given to me from a friend of mine that is a retired 5 time champion crew chief of nascar. He said it is European and that only 10 of these made it to the states. No idea of the manufacturer.

Not sure what kart it is exactly but its pretty cool.
Looks like it can be set up to run either side for the engine. Spacing between the motor mount rails (tubes) will tell you whether its American or International.

Well I see that it could run two engines, the question is why? More power I get that but that's a racing kart and I don't think I've ever seen a twin engine class. Plus more weight.......twice the sprockets, two clutches to tune and rebuild, etc.
Maybe its just me lol

i might know someone who would know what this is. are you interested in selling?
Hey J havent heard back from you on the the identification of this kart, also I am interested in selling this kart if you would have this person contact me or respond to the thread.
Thank you in advance!

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

the old guy that IDs this stuff for me does so in person. i showed him pictures and he said its a rental kart for asphalt tracks. not sure what ten that made it to the states story you got, but this would have not been any fun by itself, there would have been a track full of these.

racing karts like these have a finite "competition life" where the torsional rigidity of the frame changes over races. the frame is designed to flex a certain amount, and after a while the flexing will cause it to lose its torsional integrity to the point that its no longer competitive. thats when these machines are usually retired, and end up in someone's garage.

if you are interested in selling, i am building a dirt track in my front yard, so the asphalt competitiveness wont be an issue for me. just need something i can throw 2 predators on and scare the crap out of myself. If you are interested in selling, message me your number, as i said i have a family member nearby, my aunt, with a small pickup that can retrieve it for me

JK how big of a track are you making??
Maybe another NC country boy can come out and we can do some friendly racing. I need a place to test and tune the dirt oval race kart anyways :)

I'm not into nascar either but the majority of tracks and racing around here is dirt oval left turn stuff. I'd much rather do some left and right turn stuff but you've only got like one track around here for that and that's in Mooresville. Go pro motorplex and that's asphalt. I originally almost got into that but then I found out what the go pro motorplex charges you to race and practice........