What is it?

But anyway the front forks where the wheel goes on are stuck solid. And no I didn't put the axle through the hole in the rim, someone else did because the center where the bearings are is too wide for the axle tubes in the forks. But either way I cannot get the forks to move to get the rim off. And I have used a torch. I would hate to cut a line down the center of the outside just to peel out the inner fork

The lower half should connect to a spring inside. The spring should have some type of loop with a bolt through the upper half of the fork.
Can you show a picture of the whole fork? That might be a bolt beside the number plate.
Fork looks sort of like Bonanza.
I would avoid heat because of the spring.

Best picture I have at the moment. I will get better ones tomorrow. So if no heat, any other suggestions?

Also the forks on the bottom look exactly like mine.it has the same hole as mine in the side behind the badge plate

Triley41395

Best picture I have at the moment. I will get better ones tomorrow. So if no heat, any other suggestions?

Also the forks on the bottom look exactly like mine.it has the same hole as mine in the side behind the badge plate
If you want to get them apart your going to have to be patient. First put some transmission fluid down the top of the bars and let soak for at least a week. Then flip them over and put some transmission fluid on the lowers so it can soak. Every day or two put on a little more on the lowers for a couple weeks. After they have soaked for about a month, buy some ball bearings do like I did in the link above.
No matter what you decide, in order to save them you are going to have to soak them with some sort of penatrating fluid and wait.

Triley41395

Also if you have other bikes you're planning on tearing down in the future go ahead and juice up every moving part and every nut and bolt now so hopefully they are easier to disassemble in the future. I've got a spray bottle with a mix of transmission fluid, brake fluid and a small amount of gas to thin it out that I put on every bike I get. I spray them as soon as I get it home. The transmission fluid is a great lubricant, the brake fluid will soften and bubble old paint and something to thin it with, mineral spirits would work.