What is this?

OK, I don't want to break any forum rules here, and I read that you're not supposed to ask "whats it worth?", but here's what I'm getting at...this bike is curently on craigslist in my area, and I want to know if the asking price is a good deal, or a ripoff. I'm new to the minibike game and you guys here have vast knowledge that I do not, and just wanted some opinions.

I would appreciate if a mod, or site admin, would tell me if its ok to list the price...otherwise I won't..Thanks

1stlegendtx

It looks to be a very good (all stock) example of one. If that's the Bike you have been looking for and can afford it buy it. It's a good deal if it makes you happy to own it.

It looks to be a very good (all stock) example of one. If that's the Bike you have been looking for and can afford it buy it. It's a good deal if it makes you happy to own it.
Thats a great point and best way to describe it.. :thumbsup:
They honestly are not a very valuable bike as a collectible because they are a cheaper manufacturer.. There was a very nice one near me for evvvvvvvver for like 250 bucks and they couldn't sell it... I'd say 250 350 is actually a pretty good buy for that bike though if someone wanted a bike to ride. It looks to be a GORGEOUS survivor original bike which is a very hard thing to come up with alone... :thumbsup:
.. But to be sick and morbid about it... That drive line in that bike is a Comet Torqaverter and they are an awsome driveline, went out of business, and to purchase JUST that piece of that machine on Evilbay :devil2: right now might cost ya 300 dollars. :eek:hmy: THEN gorgeous fenders are gonna be PRICEY, aluminum split wheels, seat,.... to BUILD that bike would be pretty damned costly... And I would think in pieces before Evilbay fees that particular bike would go over 500 dollars pieced out easily..

... Nobody is here to give a (price quote) in stone value because it can NOT be done... The (What it is worth to you) was the best answer that could be given.. But in MY PERSONAL OPINION, I think if ya offered them, 300, they got mad and demanded 500, and you felt comfortable spending 500.... I do not think you got hurt... You may have a hard time ever getting 500 back out of it.. but you are not ever looking to get rid of it either. :wink:

If it runs and is actually that bike, then I would pay up to $300 if I really wanted it, but would grab it whether I wanted it or not for $150.

If you really want it and there aren't many around, then I'd pay more than $300.

Just gotta gauge it on how much fun you'll have for the price. I overpaid maybe on my first one, but it was a turn key driver with a new engine that never left me down. I got my money's worth out of it years ago.