What kind of Arctic Cat is this?

I thought it was a Climber but it may be a combination of bikes. The tank says Climber, the steering neck is stamped and it also says Climber. But after a bunch of people telling me its not, and me looking at pics of Climbers...I dont think it is. Can you guys help me figure out what I have? And is that an origional motor?

delray

looks like someone put on the ramrod or prowler suspension on a climber bike and the seat looks like a modify 1970 ssscat.:shrug: take a look at this web site, think you will figure it out:thumbsup:
The Boss Cat Legacy

delray

motor does not look correct? it should be silver and date code will be late 70 or 71?
couple other things look wrong too. pulley on the crank? use on rototillers and snowblowers,muffler use on rototillers and snowblowers.
i would still keep it for the bike for now. you can still make it look correct for that year minibike and still have lots of fun with it.:thumbsup:.................:scooter:

delray are the motors sliver or white ?it looks like the 71 is sliver and the 72 looks like its white .
i agree the motor looks like a tiller motor , the easy way to tell one of these does it have the light coils ? that would make it a mini motor .

delray

metal man i am going to say silver too for 1972 models?
one guy for sure that will have the correct answers is Jeff Mihalko

*** DECALS ***

1970 SSSCat, foil, 6 decal set, $45

1971-72 Prowler/Ramrod/Climber/Screamer/Whisker, 7 decal set $35

Reproduction decals from Jeff Mihalko, 814-467-9842, e-mail minibike@charter.net