What the heck is this one??

1stlegendtx

please flag with care:
Mini bike
miscategorized
prohibited
spam/overpost
best of craigslist
Avoid scams and fraud by dealing locally! Beware any deal involving Western Union, Moneygram, wire transfer, cashier check, money order, shipping, escrow, or any promise of transaction protection/certification/guarantee. More info
Mini bike (Flint)
Date: 2009-12-05, 3:45PM EST
Reply to: sale-ygnjb-1496561644@craigslist.org [Errors when replying to ads?]

I have a huge mini bike for sale, its a 5hp engine with I believe goes atleast 25mph. You dont need that speed for this bike because its hard to control at a rate like that. I love this bike but I have to sell it. The tires on it are the big balloon tires or ATV tires this aint no puny mini bike once in good condition it goes fast. All it needs is a new rim and chain. I had the mini bike posted for 400 but that seemed high and Im willing to take any offers. It also dont have brakes we took them off because it was a hassel but its so heavy it stops quickly. You can come here run but it isnt drivable. The chain snapped due to a bent rim. Other then that its awesome for a kid or an adult. Cheap $100 fix, My loss is your gain

Contact info
Wickedreaper588@yahoo.com
or text 810-513-7940..

* it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests

Last edited by a moderator:

zook94

I just sent him an email asking if I can stop by tomorrow and look at it to identify what it is, or is supposed to be, and what it has on it. I will take pictures while I am there. Any suggestions on particular places to snap pics? He was looking for $400 originally, so I think that he is going to end up around that price range in the end, or so he hopes. Picking up a Honda 11HP engine to fill the trunk of moms car on the way home, so no mini bikes will be riding with us. I'm just nosy as to what he has, and I am close.