Wheelie Bar Wheel Hangers

making some wheelie bar wheel hangers, for a current project I have for sale and a couple of other projects I will have for sale. so programmed a couple of different ones.. different styles and making them fit together like a puzzle... the first set... i didnt make it a complete puzzle as i just wanted to get them cut and see what other changes i would like to make after they were put together... these will be used for one of the projects... will clean up the welds a little and use them for the first set of bars...

this is the first ones i made a while ago, but wanted to do some sets, without the LSC and where i didn't need to use the hydraulic press brake at the shop...

had my program plasma cut and put them together to see how i like them... i will cut different ones... for the next few projects i need to make bars for.. this first set will be used on the roller i have in the for sale section... gonna make some changes on the next set.. but these should look cool after the bars are made...

Geez Gerald!! I like how those fit together!! :thumbsup: Little tabs make for easier alignment when welding?
yes, but i left out some of the cut outs, to make it lock together, it almost squares itself up to, when i add the rest in.. but needed to see how the plasma cuts vs the laser...

with all the cut outs, it would pretty much snap together and be fairly square... imagine a female section sticking out of the area where the tabs are... i just did add them in for the program... and i would rather tig weld most of this stuff.. so working on that.. im going to get a tig welder soon as i can

Last edited:
looking good...........:thumbsup:
you got way to much time on your hands.......:laugh:
killing me.....:doah:
thank you

if you knew what I am going through, you would think differently as far as time on my hands... most of what i have done lately has been a vent and i would rather slow down a bit... but i cant... i need to do as much as i can... to keep my mind focused on positive... though i do understand what you are saying...

I bought a nice TIG welder a couple years ago, best thing I ever did.
i have access to them, i need one of my own, i dont like using other peoples consumables, time, etc...

What diameter and durometer wheels do you like to run in your wheelie bars?
You do amazing work!!!!
for these i normally use the nicer skateboard wheels 55mm,, can use bigger and prob smaller too,, havent payed with that yet... the hangers will be cleaned up a little and use on the drag frame roller

This guy right here always making great things, Good work man, I got a HF mig welder and i love it
thank, i love my mig welder, just not as versatile as the tig.. tig you can have more precise control, ans weld all metals, with a simple switch of certain filler material and switching settings on the machine... cant weight till i get one.. going to practice till i run out of material... on building nice cylinder tanks and selling them really cheap just to cover materials and shipping.. to guys that need them, until u get really good with process...