When were the mancos mad?

Up til a few years back they were in business in Fort Wayne, Indiana if I remember correctly. I think they were bought out buy another company.

RobK

I have one just like it. It's a Manco Thunderbird. Mine was around a '93, and they were still making them 'til just a year or two ago. The later models were called the Bandit. They are still in business. They merged with another company to form American Sportworks. They make go karts, scooters, UTVs, etc. Believe it or not, many of the parts for the old mini bikes are still available. I bought a chain guard, gas tank, kill switch, and some other odds and ends.

I've got mine on Craigslist for $250. It's got a 5.5hp clone on it. It'll shoot out from under you if you're not careful.

GOT damn... 85 bucks is cheap for anything thats a complete bike.. It's not old at all but they are actually very good driving bikes.. Big ole tires.. It's not old but they are good ones.. It's ALL THERE and looks pretty good.. Hell, a Tecumseh with a clutch on it is worth 85 bucks easy as hell.. :shrug:

Buy it.. :thumbsup:

HA!!! :lol: Ohhhhh 85 WORTH OF WORK... :lol: Yeahhhhh 350 is probably a bit high for a 93 Manco I would say... 350 will buy something nicer for sure.. :thumbsup:

LOL I figured someone would catch on the the Mad misspell, He wants 325.00 for it on a later add. I think Ill pass. Heck I like the 2 i have for riding. I was hoping it was a oldie