Where can i find a vintage mini bike that i can restore?

Hello im new to old mini bikes and i was looking in the threads at some of your guys bikes and i decided to buy a azusa kit so i assembled ther kit put a predator 212 on and that ones about done. So now im looking for a new project, i already have a old 5hp briggs so i want to restore a bike and put the briggs on there. Where would i find a old frame?

Lizardking

Hello im new to old mini bikes and i was looking in the threads at some of your guys bikes and i decided to buy a azusa kit so i assembled ther kit put a predator 212 on and that ones about done. So now im looking for a new project, i already have a old 5hp briggs so i want to restore a bike and put the briggs on there. Where would i find a old frame?
Welcome..
Use offerup, craigslist or Facebook marketplace. Depending where you live those places should yield treasure..... and trash!!

Post some pictures of your built bike.

If you are a Face Book user, you are in luck. There are probably ten mini bike pages and another 10 go cart pages with at least 5 more pages dedicated to minis, carts and trikes. Everyone of them have at least 3 bikes, listed for sale, every day. Some are projects, (incomplete), others are complete and still others are highly modified, old frames. Just pick your poison.