Where is the best place to get a reproduction seat for my 1971-1972 Steens Taco - Super Trail 100 Mini Bike?

I need a replacement seat for my 1971-1972 Steens Taco - Super Trail 100 Mini Bike. I don't need an original seat but a new reproduction seat. Who makes the best reproduction Taco Mini Bikes seats around? I just want a good quality all black version that looks exactly like the original version did on a Super Trail 100 Mini Bike. Any help would be greatly appreciated where to look for one.

Look at the weird seat I have on my Super Trail 100 Mini Bike, it certainly is not correct & not a Taco Mini Bike seat that I know of.

Attachments

I already contacted Karen aka manchester1 on July 24, 2020 to see if she could make me a seat for my Steens Taco - Super Trail 100 Mini Bike but she said she was not familiar with my model mini bike & she had to do some research online first. I hope I hear back from her soon.

I already contacted Karen aka manchester1 on July 24, 2020 to see if she could make me a seat for my Steens Taco - Super Trail 100 Mini Bike but she said she was not familiar with my model mini bike & she had to do some research online first. I hope I hear back from her soon.
Is the seat on your bike original? If so that is the best pattern to have. Karen is a miracle worker and well worth the wait...

I was waiting to here from a Taco expert if it's the same seat as the T100. I never heard of a Super T100. I'm sure it's the same seat but need to find out.

I still have trouble with this new site. Lol. Thanks for posting.
Hello Karen, I just got done speaking with Justin aka sonerenos over the phone today & he helped me out with the seat information we needed. Justin took the Taco - T100 Mini Bike seat you recently made for him & tried it on one of the Taco - Super Trail 100 Mini Bikes he owns to see how it fit & it was a perfect fit & everything lines up correctly. He said the T100 & Super Trail 100 Mini Bikes use the exact same seat between those two models. So being you made a Taco - T100 Mini Bike for Justin recently, all you need to do is use your pattern you have for a Taco - T100 Mini Bike seat & I'll be good to go when ever your ready & have the time to start making me a seat. Thanks again Karen, let me know what I need to do to get an order made & how to contact you so I can make the payment & tell you what exactly I would like have done to the seat.

I would still like to have Karen make me a seat if possible but if it falls threw I might have to try from Taco Joe the new owner of Taco Mini Bikes like you mentioned.