Where to buy General Appliance Decals??

When I was removing the spray paint from my minibike I found decals on the frame and fenders but Im not sure what color.. anyway Im trying to buy new decals but I cant find any. Orange and black would be awesome but I might paint the bike again to match the decals. The bike was green from the factory but I painted it orange and I like it but I think Im gonna paint it green if I can find those damn decals. Might need a new set of fenders since these are banged up a little and I want to get the forks rechromed along with the fenders, kickstand and muffler.

Here are Allis Chalmers decals that looks a lot like what I want but these are for an Allis Chalmers bikes which I never heard of but the one in the pic is awesome so I stole the pics from ebay.

Attachments

Thanks guys :thumbsup: . Anybody know what kind of gas tank strap these had? The best pic I can get of the strap is the blue minibike with the tank under the seat. I just realized the seat I was gonna order is for a bonanza.. Anybody make seats like the one in this pic?? At first I just wanted to paint it and go ride but now Im trying to get it back to what it looked like from the factory besides the 11hp tecumseh I bolted down.. I need to replace the pull start because its one of those big ass handles and I hate the look of it.

Attachments