White brake/throttle cables?

markus

I'm trying to get some stuff together to finish My lil indian. I want to do white cables but not real sure what will work. I did some searching one night I see alot of bicycle cables but I think there were a couple of sizes. Anyone done the legwork on this already and can I ride your coat tails??:smile:

I would love to find some white Hunt wilde correct grips too! I doubt thats going to happen though:doah: I'm thinking maybe some of the white grips for the early z50 might work, they are repopping them again and they are somewhat affordable.

Last edited:
I would love to find some white Hunt wilde correct grips too! I doubt thats going to happen though:doah: I'm thinking maybe some of the white grips for the early z50 might work, they are repopping them again and they are somewhat affordable.
Hello Markus,

Regarding the white grips, website claims they still make them...Gripworks, the company that bought out the Hunt Wilde product line ....see this website, said white is one of the 7 colors they make: GripWorks | Hunt Wilde Brand Injection Molded Grips.

Hope this is helpful,

RobertC

deejaaa

get white heat shrink tubing, slip over cable, shrink with heat gun. don't use torch/lighter, will leave black soot marks.

Are these products made in the U.S.A.? That would be great if they are, and help support American jobs!

Last edited:

markus

Hello Markus,

Regarding the white grips, website claims they still make them...Gripworks, the company that bought out the Hunt Wilde product line ....see this website, said white is one of the 7 colors they make: GripWorks | Hunt Wilde Brand Injection Molded Grips.

Hope this is helpful,

RobertC

I wonder what their minimum would be for a run of them, looks like they dont keep them in stock just special order runs of the colors. Gonna check into that, I guess if I could get 50 pairs or less I could maybe sell off most of them.....in my lifetime:smile: Thanks

My A.D.D. had kicked in reguarding this post, thanks for the info/suggestions so far guys:thumbsup: