White Knuckle Scramble 2014

I'll be updating our site soon with details, but I just wanted to let everyone know that we have a date for 2014. Saturday, August 16 again at Norway, IL (Concept Haulers Motor Speedway)

There is also some sort of minibike ride at Vintage Torque Fest in Dubuque, IA in early May, and there are minibike drags at the Rust Revival in Waylon, MO, if that happens this year.

The White Knuckle Scramble is the only all day, all racing event for minibikes in the Midwest that I know of.

Had a great time riding and visiting with so many other mini bikers . Look forward to being there this year too . Other events I plan on going to are the Vintage Torque Fest,
The Scrap Drive , Melt Down Drags , Symco Shake Down and the Iron Invasion . All these events are mini bike friendly . Hope to see many of you there . Spending this winter building some different rides . :thumbsup:

I will definately be making the treck from SE missouri again this august with a much improved road course bike. Havent decided if ill bring the drag bike back again.

Vintage Torquefest is having minibike races on a small dirt track they are setting up . We will try to get a posting up . May 2/3 in Dubuque Iowa . Start planning to come join us there .