White Knuckle Scramble 2015

All is GO for Saturday! Yeah, it looks like it's going to be hot, with a chance of some stray rain, but maybe they'll let us race in the rain like the good old days. Nah, I'm optimistic it won't rain at all.

We'll also have a very limited number of these MADE IN THE USA pint glasses for sale. Each glass has both logos. ONLY available on race day!

Thanks to all who made the White Knuckle Scramble a great event!
The facility and track were really first rate and perfect for this crowd!

I had never "carved corners" in a car…much less a minibike or go kart before..but, I
suited up and took some hot laps in my 2015 build off entry at Saturday's event.
What a blast.

And, I got some beer glasses as shown above! Wish we could do it more than once a summer!

I finally made it there. dragged along my BIL and FIL. we all had a fun time just watching. facility is nice, had food and clean bathrooms. I was hoping to find some vendors there, or more swap. there was a couple sweet carts for sale. the event seemed to run very smoothly. It was one heat after another with little hesitation. great for spectators. and I know it takes a lot to organize. WELL DONE! I really hope I am able to run next year in the MINI class. gotta get an engine on the sensation. I did get some crappy phone pix and a short video.

Thanks to everyone who came out! I'm still waiting on the final tally from the track, but I think there were about 20 minibikes racing, 18 sidewinder karts, and 5-6 each in the single and dual rear engine kart classes.

I'll try to upload some videos & pics later

We still have a few glasses left. PM me if you would like to purchase some. $10 each plus shipping.

Last edited:
Oh yeah, I only saw 1 2-stroke (Mac) powered minibike wipe out and 1 twin-engine kart flip over... although I had my kart up on 2 wheels going around some of the turns.