Who plays music instrument and what?

KB2ROCKET

Ukulele
Koaloha sceptre tenor

here is one I am building from a Briggs 5hp blower housing the design on the back plate is carved

Last edited:
I used to Play the Drums and Piano and Electronic Keyboard, but I don't anymore, I got rid of everything. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

Hey KB, those are so Cool. If ya decide to get rid of that Briggs Guitar let me know. :thumbsup: :biggrin:

KB2ROCKET

It's a ukulele
it's still in the build process the bridge will sit on a tower that will come out of the sound hole this one will be electric

I was in the chorus and choir from about 3rd grade all the way through high school, but I never learned to play an instrument. Friends came over for Thanksgiving dinner this week, and their 11-yr-old son entertained us w/a few tunes on his tenor sax. I was impressed.

I've been playing the drums since I was 7. I've been through all of my schill years in nband, plus 11 years of private lessons. I just sold my kit last fall in hops of upgrading. That Yamaha Stagemaster had alot of miles on it but still sounded great. Maybe Santa will hook me up??

I play the drums and have for the past 3 years. Im currently working with a few kits, one of which I had completely custom built to my personal specifications.