Will this fit?

Have you taken care of all the other issues with this bike? As of last night you said it won't run.
Yes its running now lol. We have a lot of hills on these tras and i need more power or it wont make it up some of these. And that pretty embarrassing when a girl you like can make it and your stuck in the middle lol

toomanytoys

So its worth getting? It will make a difference in speed right? Cause im gonna get it if it will work
It won't make it any faster. It'll give it a 1 or 2hp maybe.

Speed is gearing and rpm.

If you want to add more speed and power add a torque convertor.

Stage 1 and torque convertor with the throttle stop screw removed it'll go 34 and climb pretty much any thing I throw it at. I hit a 5 foot nearly vertical hill with it and shot right up it. Although the flat landing at the top hurt a bit. A friend thought he was all bad hitting hills on his dirt bike so I had to follow him. He didn't go up anything I couldn't.

Adding rpm safely is more expensive. You'll need valve springs, rod, cam and flywheel upgrades. 250ish dollars.

Last edited:

Stage 1 and torque convertor with the throttle stop screw removed it'll go 34 and climb pretty much any thing I throw it at. I hit a 5 foot nearly vertical hill with it and shot right up it. Although the flat landing at the top hurt a bit. A friend thought he was all bad hitting hills on his dirt bike so I had to follow him. He didn't go up anything I couldn't.

Adding rpm safely is more expensive. You'll need valve springs, rod, cam and flywheel upgrades. 250ish dollars.
I already removed the throttle stop screw. By itself it didnt do much. But ill get the stage 1 torque convertor. How hard is it to put in?? Thank you.

I can find the stage 1 kit at Wal-Mart. But not sure about the torque converter. I have credit at Wal-Mart mart. Can you see if they have the converter i need? I can order that today. Please and thank you. I dont know whT im looking for