Windber Minibike Reunion 2009

well ,randy and i went,REALY liked it,i put a hunk of wide blue tape on my chest
but dint have a marker for my name,but i dint see eneone with ther name,so i just
wore the tape,randy was the one walking with a cane and camera,looking forward
to next year,,jeff deserves a lot of credit for putting it on,THANK YOU JEFF,:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

It was good to have met you ,, Hope to see ya next year ..
Shoe,

It was nice meeting you as well. I'm sorry it was at the last minute, but better late than never.

My younger son loved the army doodle! He wants to modify his now - which is good because it gives me an excuse to buy more tools! Thanks for your time in explaining the mods and the ideas. He has grand plans and I hope I can even come close to the quality you displayed.

Hope to see you next year in Windber!:scooter:

The reunion this year is June 19-21, 2009. It is a lot easier for Jeff and his family to plan the event if you preregister. Contact Jeff at Minibikereunion@yahoo.com for a rules and registration packet. :scooter:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello , I'm new to the site . My name is Mike , and I've been collecting mini-bikes for a few years now . Mostly Honda . I noticed the Windber event was posted on another site & was wondering if anyone new the dates for this year .
By the way , really some cool bikes on this site .
Mike

you gota go it worth it
It would be a 4,000 mile round trip for me, but I bet it really would be worth it. If I took my travel trailer, it would take about 400 gallons of gas, so fuel would be about $1k-1,200 depending on gas prices. It would also take about 3 days each way driving, which could almost be fun. I wonder how much it would cost to check a minibike as a piece of luggage.

Anyone ever flown with a minibike? I could get airline tickets to Cleveland easy for a couple hundred dollars. I suppose I could even box the bikes up and ship them ahead of me. Hmmmmm.

turftech, I always bring extra bikes with me. If you fly out I will lone you a bike for the weekend. Thats if you dont mind riding a Bonanza.

turftech, I always bring extra bikes with me. If you fly out I will lone you a bike for the weekend. Thats if you dont mind riding a Bonanza.
Thanks for the offer. I have no problems with Bonanzas, my bike is a '69 Bonanza. Sure would be fun to bring it.... and the tote gote.... and the '71 Rupp, I am hoping to pick up soon. hahaha

james c

i will be going. i do have a house in ventura. five houses from the beach. i will be taking some guests when i square it with the rental company that handles the prop.