• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Just did the thread starting last Wednesday and it sure brought back all the good memories from last year - would have been great to do it again and see all you folks again, and a few for the first time, Buckeye for sure! Would have liked to see Jesse's monster and the Spittler bike too. At least So Cal had our resident minibike celebrity there to sign autographs!

There was no way for us westerners to get our bikes there this year and I can't imagine being there without the Limo! Watching the riding video hurt, I did that long loop MANY times, GRD took the Limo around a few times also - it is the perfect Windber bike and hauled through there!

Glad you all had a great time!

p.s. Jesse, when you are out here we will have a mini Fun Day and ride the farms! Maybe we can get Jake to come out also!

I think we should also invite a sheriff to ride with us. It may be a little smoother that way, ie. ask Jake. I do you and the other guys could of attended, it was great seeing faces that go with the postings. We meet a lot of really great people.

Jesse

We had a great time :thumbsup: and will be back next year :thumbsup:
It was great getting to meet everyone :thumbsup: BigRob ,Manchester1, Chatten63,Delray,Boatguy,Jeep4me and his son AJ (Mama adopted AJ) Randy (I wish Wayne could have made it) JimH,Minibikin and his son and dad,Minibikedude and his wife, Squarechopper and his sons, The Evil one him self Ed :thumbsup:,Phil1958 and his wife,Smallbikes88(Mama thinks he looks like Mike Piazza) I know there were a lot more but I just cant remember all of you :doah: so many people and so little time :shrug:
I want to send a special shout out to Gumpit for saving us a spot next to him and hanging out with us all weekend :thumbsup:
And to Buckeye I hope it was all you thought it would be and we had a great time having you with us all weekend :thumbsup: even if my VT3 scared the :censure: out of you :laugh:

Wulf Pics

Well here's a few more Windber Pics. Most are of my granddaughter, go figure, but there are a few more of my,new friends I meet. My favorite toy to ride was Gumpits Trike, thanks Gumpit, my best suprise was the ride ability of the Super Powell, thanks David for designing such a great bike, and my favorite activity was watching ZZ ride and experience everyones stuff. She loves bikes. I will be going back next year. Knowing myself, I'll probably start planning soon. O'Yea Big Rob, thanks for selling the Mini Powell to ZZ. It's now her new favorite bike.

Jesse

I was so damn excited I forgot most of it.:laugh:
You were so darn busy and doing so much I don't know how you could remember any thing :doah: You must have put close to 50 miles on the Bumble Bee and another 100 miles on everyone else's bikes :thumbsup: and then there was the trail on the Trail Bronc with no brakes half way thru :doah:

buckeye

That got my attention!!!!!! If I would have had to fart, it would have came out my nose.:laugh:

Thanks for everthing man!!! You and MaMa have a place to stay anytime! Fantastic hosts!:thumbsup: