Windber, PA - Eastern PA/NJ members

Hent

Who's coming from Eastern PA / NJ?

If anyone needs a ride, I'll have 2-4 seats available in my truck, and will probably get a big trailer for this.

Just let me know and we can work something out. I'm planning on leaving here early friday morning and leaving late sunday.

I'm going to be there Hent....actually I live about 49 miles away from Winber....hope to see you and some of the OldMiniBikes people there....Ogy.

it would be cool to have some way to identify each of use oldminibike members! mabey i will get a plain shirt and write oldminibike.com on it.

Ham radio operators have flea markets where they sell all kinds of radio stuff....they're called "hamfests"....at these events it's customary to display a cardboard sign on your back or front using pins or a string around your neck....and on this sign you can display your call sign....items you have for sale....or items you want to buy....etc....that's what I intend to do at Winber this year....mine will say "OGY"

Hent, it would be great if you could swing by and pick up my bikes. I will not need a seat in the truck though, I will ride the Ultra.

I can not see any reason for both of us to pay for diesel fuel. :wink:

8ball might want a ride too. :smile:

my dad and I are going!!i will probibly have a shirt with the OldMiniBikes logo drawn on it by yours truly..it won't be hard to identify me since my username is my real name..lol

Sorry guys, I will be delivering flowers while you guys are having fun, but that's ok, I'll be counting the duckies when i'm done, I'm interested in what's going on in july, I should be back on my builds in early june and hoping to be done with them, in july, would like to go to a swap meet with them, then, plus my 2 boys, they should be sporting their choppers by then, so it would be neat to ride with them, maybe fish alittle, camp, you know quality time with the boys.
dave

I understand that it will vary year to year, but overall, do you guys think the swapmeet is worth a few hours drive ?

Just want an idea if the 3.5 hours and $150 in gas is gonna be worth it.

You guys think the day to go is Fri or Sat for the swap ?

Appreciate your response.

richs

depends you never know what you will find but honistly theirs only a couple venders but their could be more this year if any thing bring a bike do some riding meet some people and have a good time this is my 3rd year with my doughter and we have lots of fun nothing but geed times!!!

I understand that it will vary year to year, but overall, do you guys think the swapmeet is worth a few hours drive ?

Just want an idea if the 3.5 hours and $150 in gas is gonna be worth it.

You guys think the day to go is Fri or Sat for the swap ?

Appreciate your response.
Which event - Windber or Lexington?

Gator,

Windber is more of a festival with a lot of riding. There are a few vendors and others selling some parts and bikes.

Mid-Ohio has a huge swap area. If you make it through the acres of sellers in one day then you must have been running. :wink:

den35

I just took a look at Minidoodle's rundown of the event.Looks like a blast.

It's too late for me to make preparations to attend this years event,but I am thinking it may be a good family vacation for next year.

(How kid friendly are these events?)