Windber, PA - Eastern PA/NJ members

I just took a look at Minidoodle's rundown of the event.Looks like a blast.

It's too late for me to make preparations to attend this years event,but I am thinking it may be a good family vacation for next year.

(How kid friendly are these events?)
Windber is a family event. There are kids riding minis everywhere.
Mid-Ohio is an antique motorcycle racing weekend with acres of swappers and numerous vendor displays. It is not a spectator riding event.

Hent Do You Have Any Heath Kit Boonie Part. Im Looking For Front And Back Wheel Assembly Tires,axles,sprocket Assembly, If You Have Any Ideas Where I Can Get These Let Me Know Ok Thank For Your Time. Rich

Hi does anyone know when the registration forms come back for the windber minibike reunion in pa. This year. I sent my information in 3 months ago and have not seen anything in the mail yet. If you have any info on this please email me at lnhrr3@aol.com my name is rich thanks for your time. 2/22/09 time 3:27pm

Hello All

Hey guys I'm looking forward to see all of yas up at windber this year again. Im the weilder over in the corner with the camper the one with the wheelie minibike :scooter: See ya all there Leon

Just sit out along the turnpike with you thumb up, someone will stop. Your riding with me or viseaversa but the cats stay at home. You should be happy that you getting to leave the nursing home for a few days.

I took my grandson to windber 2 years ago, went home and looked in the junk in the garage and found some parts. hope to be there this year with bike running. does anyone have pictures of a heathkit?