won't start, gas coming outta muffler

grandson s hawg ty wouldn't start after sitting an hour or so. pull, pull, pull, gas is coming out the muffler. maybe stuck exhaust valve? any easy fixes? has the 5.5 chong jong or something engine.{i know. hf clone, that's coming} would like to put this on something else down the road. maybe pull the muffler & spray some lube in exhaust port?:censure:

Sounds like your motor is flooded, the needle valve in the carb is stuck open allowing the carb to flood thereby letting to much fuel in that can't be iginited and gets discharged through the exhaust.

same thing happened to me . are you ready for this part? you need to take it apart and clean the inside of the cyl and combustion chamber cause the gas will breakdown the oil and devour your piston rings.{im waiting for my new rings now} if you wait you may also have to replace the piston due to unlubricated wear. then when your riding slowly oil will start to get into the chamber causing smokeing and will gum up your exaust valve and plug. mine is so bad if i try to give it gas it cant get a spark from the oil and dies. when my float stuck the gas didnt come out of the muffler till the crankcase was full of gas/oil. i got lucky and caught it before i rode, score 1 for the pre ride checklist.good luck.