WTB: 15x6.00-6 Goodyear Terra-tire

If you already HAVE tires but they are rotten and leak... as long as they aren't COMPLETELY DESTROYED with huge pieces of tire falling off.....

Fill the tires with antifreeze and spin the hell out of them.. I'd sit the bike on a milk crate or something and take the weight off from them.. Fill them upp good enough to make sure everything gets soaked real well... Something about antifreeze swells the rubber up and will help seal them off.. :wink:

A buddy of mine had a 6X6 that he cut down and added a golf cart and made a contraption.. he cut off the rear tires but still had 4... 3 of which would hold air for MAYBE a day if you were lucky... Homer turned us onto the old Hillbilly antifreeze trick, so being desperate he tried it.... After filling the tires with antifreeze it worked great and pretty well never required air again.. :shrug: Sounds like a fairy tale stuff :eek:ut: but I'm here to tell it DOES WORK pretty damn well...

If you already HAVE tires but they are rotten and leak... as long as they aren't COMPLETELY DESTROYED with huge pieces of tire falling off.....

Fill the tires with antifreeze and spin the hell out of them.. I'd sit the bike on a milk crate or something and take the weight off from them.. Fill them upp good enough to make sure everything gets soaked real well... Something about antifreeze swells the rubber up and will help seal them off.. :wink:

A buddy of mine had a 6X6 that he cut down and added a golf cart and made a contraption.. he cut off the rear tires but still had 4... 3 of which would hold air for MAYBE a day if you were lucky... Homer turned us onto the old Hillbilly antifreeze trick, so being desperate he tried it.... After filling the tires with antifreeze it worked great and pretty well never required air again.. :shrug: Sounds like a fairy tale stuff :eek:ut: but I'm here to tell it DOES WORK pretty damn well...
Thats cool. Brake fluid does wonders to rubber also just dont get it on the paint :)