WTB: CAT complete rolling chassis Slingsho,Eliminator/ Stellar Compact Deluxe roller

WTB: CAT complete rolling chassis Slingshot,Eliminator/ Stellar Compact Deluxe mini bike or any other chopper style bike similar to those mentioned.

Last edited:
I have two complete Cat Eliminators, a bare Eliminator frame and various Eliminator parts. I would be willing to sell you the whole lot if you have interest.

Cat Eliminator

I have two complete Cat Eliminators, a bare Eliminator frame and various Eliminator parts. I would be willing to sell you the whole lot if you have interest.
Feel free to call i f you like: 610-636-0709

Thanks,
Kevin

Thanks for the heads up. That is actually a mini bike I bought in a package deal for 2 Eliminators and parts. And now I am selling on Ebay along with an Arco EZ Rider chopper.. I kept an awesome survivor Eliminator out of the deal. Lol. I really appreciate the looking out. Any vintage chopper mini bikes you may have or know of for sale. Me and my brother most buy, collect, restore and keep them. Sometimes sell a few lower dollar bikes for better. Please do keep me in mind and if there is any way I can help you bring in NY just hit me up.
Looking at your screen name, can I possibly ask you a go kart question. A Big Daddy Don Garlits promotional 1959 Corvette go kart. 1980 ish. Have you ever heard of it?
Can get one still in bubble wrap on a shelf in a warehouse. Never seen daylight. Is it worth anything?
Thanks again!
Greg
Bayside NY