WTB triple tree fork plates

Street Smart

Looking to make some forks and want to buy the plates pre made (steel).
If some one knows where to find some please let me know.
Thank you OldMiniBikes

markus

[MENTION=47017]Doc1976[/MENTION] I believe he had some cut for some builds he has doing, If I am not mistaken he did have them listed on ebay recently-for 7/8" tubing IIRC

You lookin for a flat plate style like the arctic cat ? Could build something like that with a drilled lower for the tubes . Got a idea how wide and how much stick out from the neck bolt you are wanting ?

Street Smart

I`m looking for two flat plates with the fork holes about 6 3/4" apart. I`ve looked on ebay but didn`t see any listed. I know I`ve seen them on there before.

Street Smart

You lookin for a flat plate style like the arctic cat ? Could build something like that with a drilled lower for the tubes . Got a idea how wide and how much stick out from the neck bolt you are wanting ?
If I don`t find any I`ll get some measurements and get back to you. I`m looking for about 6 pieces to do three forks. Thank you

Doc1976

Looking to make some forks and want to buy the plates pre made (steel).
If some one knows where to find some please let me know.
Thank you OldMiniBikes
Hey Street Smart, Doc1976 here, I do still have some pairs of triple clamps available if you are still in the market. PM me and I can give you all the dimensions.