Yeah...What is it ?

Mac

Looks like a Steen's Frijole. but..........
It's got jackshaft mounts,
engine plate rolled under on drive side edge,
3/4" axle holes front and rear,
and strange angled seat plate:

What is the center line distance between the rear axle and the jack shaft mount ?? What size of wheel and tire would fit there ? Sure does not jive for use with a jack shaft.
Steve :scooter:

GTO,

You never fail to impress me with your research. Good Job, Now Mac will be much happier knowing the bike he has, is identified!!!

Wolf Pack's

Rebuild it MAC, and do not sell it for $10.00 profit...I would say it's very rare indeed..

TT Out!

Well one thing for sure that Los Angeles was a hot bed of mini bike manufactures starting from the early early days all the way to the end. And that survivor frame is a very rare fact.
Should go to a qualified restorer who will do it right, and thanks to GTO for the picture. And of course Mac for the rescue of the frame.

Mac

Darn it..Taco rims, and I recently sold my last set.
Maybe I can hack up the frame a bit and install some Powell wheels.

Mac,

I wanted to let you know the BS 5 HP needed a ring kit, because it was pumping oil up to the top and the valve guides were shot. Now, there is no blame on you at all. I took it to
MDB with a new air filter and a new spark plug and it went to the machine shop. They determined it needed a new block because the valve guides were not replaceable. I need to find a new block 3/4" shaft and would like your help to find one at my expense.

If you want? I will etch prime, high build prime and two stage paint your bike for material costs only. If you want to see the BC Mini as an example, you can. Help me find a suitable replacment so I can re do the BS motor for my beater/rider. I will pay whatever it takes to get it going. I take full responsibility for my purchases.

Set a goal of one year and $1000.00 and rebuild that bike. If not you will be sorry, you sold the wheels. DO NOT let this precious oppertunity slip away. It may be the only surviving bike in the USA.

TT

Powell Wheels

Darn it..Taco rims, and I recently sold my last set.
Maybe I can hack up the frame a bit and install some Powell wheels.
Mac : Put the hacksaw away and try to focus
Powell parts=Money and they demand respect and reverence in their presence.
And you a homeboy from Norwalk too shameful LOL . You do know it was fate that I was also born in South Gate, California home of the Powell.