Yerf Dog spyderbox Recall??

maddcarson

I just figured out that yerf Dog is out of business. The Recall on it said that The ball joints on the spindles have a manufacturing error and urge us to get new ones from Yerf Dog. Problem is that they are no longer in business and the Recall form doesnt work.

Plus the previous owners have taken off all of the Info Stickers on the frame where the Model # and Serial # should be.

where do i go to get the Serial and model info and order the parts to fix the Recalled Ball joint?

I just figured out that yerf Dog is out of business. The Recall on it said that The ball joints on the spindles have a manufacturing error and urge us to get new ones from Yerf Dog. Problem is that they are no longer in business and the Recall form doesnt work.

Plus the previous owners have taken off all of the Info Stickers on the frame where the Model # and Serial # should be.

where do i go to get the Serial and model info and order the parts to fix the Recalled Ball joint?
Tell them "HEY STUPID I can't" :hammer: If the ball joint breaks replace it with whatever is about right.. Theres 5 million machines in the world and about 5 different ball joint designs... If it's not broke tell them :thefinger: