Zipster Build...

Your bike looks great. How is the ride?
Thanks for the comments. The ride is pretty comfortable - the front forks, the seat, and the tires work well together. It won't wheelie, but gets going pretty well. It is geared pretty tall, but accelerates decently. Its also larger in size, similar to a Baja Heat.

delray

thats good you have the bike so it won't wheelie on you. this way you can take off fast with out the front end coming up all the time. must have good forward weight and tall gearing. making it a good cruiser.............................:scooter:

that bike is great ! the craftsmanship that went into that bike is superior i have seen alot of fab work done on alot of hobbies, what you put into that bike was passion , and that is shown in the time and design and meticulous fabrication that you have done . :thumbsup:. that machine shows the kind of man you really are , enjoy great job.

I took it for a drive this evening to a buddy's house, just under 2 miles each way. It cruises nicely, I'd guess I was going over 30 mph in a few spots - I paced some cars from a distance, hanging back so they wouldn't notice me too much. My daughter (13) wants to ride it, so I definitely will be fiddling with the throttle limiter to keep the speed down.

Thanks for all the feedback - I'm stoked about how it turned out. A lot of the ideas for how to do the fabrication came from the projects here, and when I had questions I got some good tips from members directly.

man that looks absolutly amazing!! good job. how big is it tho? it looks almost the size of a small motorcycle. id like to see it next to something for a size comparison.

MOST DEFFINATLY MBOTM!!!!!

how big is it tho? it looks almost the size of a small motorcycle. id like to see it next to something for a size comparison.
When I sketched out the frame sides for the cardboard pattern, it was kind of hard to visualize the finished size of the bike. I think it is about the length of a CT70 with a lower seat height, or about the same size as a Baja Heat/Carbon.

Here it is next to a DB, a MTD frame, and a frame that I'm not sure of the make.

That is amazing and stunning,

Definite MBOM. I love the color, the wheels and the style

What Kind of engine is that? the valve cover says OHC?

you got my vote for mbotm way to represent WA state(to much for time for hobbies during winter/spring/fall but summers almost here and your ready to ride) great bike :thumbsup: love the lines